THE ROCKS INCORPORATED
Concern, Dedication, Professionalism
The mission of The ROCKS, Inc. is to strengthen the Officer and Senior Civilian Corps by serving as a world class organization that provides and promotes mentorship, coaching, scholarship, networking, leader diversity and professional development to leverage outreach opportunities and maximize talent across the U.S. Armed Forces.
To be the premier mentoring, professional development, and networking organization to strengthen the U.S. Armed Forces Officer and Senior Civilian Corps (GS12 and above).
- Establish and maintain an effective mentorship and outreach program.
- Recruit, retain and reclaim members.
- Expand membership incentives and regionalization.
- Establish a long term fund raising program.
- Design and implement an effective strategic communication program.
- Establish a viable financial management program.
- Help expand and diversify the pool of proficient military officers.
- Broaden the ROCKS, Inc. stakeholder base by strengthening and increasing targeted relationships and engagements.
National ROCKS Bylaws - Approved March 11, 2017