VICE PRESIDENT, CORPORATE OUTREACH
COL USA (Ret)
Functions of the Vice President, Corporate Outreach
- Serve as principal contact between corporations and the National Board.
- Seek corporate funds for ROCKS programs.
- Establish corporate outreach goals, objectives and an action plan to procure corporate funding.
- Establish and maintain contact with corporations to tell the ROCKS story.
- Coordinate with the VP, Membership to obtain corporate memberships.
- Maintain contact with and availability to chapters to assist them with corporate outreach.
- Prepare and provide a written report to the ROCKS National Board on an annual basis.
To partner with corporate organizations to raise funds to ensure successful execution of programs of THE ROCKS, INC.
To serve as conduit to solicit corporate donations and memberships for the National Board, THE ROCKS, INC.
To identify corporations as prime targets for fundraising.
To encourage corporations to become corporate members of THE ROCKS, INC.
To establish an action plan to accomplish goals.
To raise $5,000 in funds for the operating budget of the National Board on an annual basis.
To solicit and obtain 5 corporate members by December 31 each year.
To contact and prospect 10 corporations by December 31 each year.