VICE PRESIDENT, MEMBERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
Eric P. Flowers
When there is no vision, the people perish...
Proverbs 29:18, The Holy Bible, (KJV)
It's a privileged honor to fulfill the duties & responsibilities of your VP for Membership Development. My intent is to serve you with passion, commitment and dedication. In light of this pledge, I'm excited to share with you some information that we can use to help us grow to new heights.
On 23 Feb 16, the National Board of Directors for the ROCKS, Inc., accepted the following goals and objectives for the membership development (MD) functional area...
MD Goal 1: Consistently recruit, retain and reclaim members.
- To increase the raw number of members, across all membership categories, by 5% no later than Dec 15, 2016.
- To sustain no higher than a 3% attrition rate of active members between April 1 and Dec 25, 2016.
- To have 5% of former members rejoin the organization’s membership rolls by December 1, 2016.
MD Goal 2: Expand membership-related incentives.
- To establish an organizational-wide incentive policy (designed to increase member participation) by May 5, 2016.
- By July 10, 2016 establish an organizational-wide policy promoting the recommendation of the Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal for ROCKS members who substantively contribute to ROCKS activities.
MD Goal 3: Help the institutional Army expand and diversify the profession’s pool of proficient professionals.
- To pair 80% of graduating ROTC ROCKS members with an AC ROCKS stationed at the graduate’s first duty assignment NLT 45 days of the graduate’s reporting date between June 1 and November 20, 2016.
- To develop a ROCKS’ Chairperson’s Reading List by June 6, 2016.
- To provide promotional material regarding Joint educational opportunities to all ROCKS field grade members by August 1, 2016.
- To provide marketing material regarding career broadening experiences to all ROCKS company grade and GS series members by October 1, 2016,
For more information regarding the Membership Development committee, and its activities-ongoing and planned-please contact COL Eric Flowers at the above listed e-mail address.
"Be the Standard!"